Careers with Invictus
Click on the button below for details of any current vacancies, or read below for more information about working with Invictus.
TES Job Portal
WM Job Portal
About Invictus Education Trust
Invictus Education Trust is looking for dynamic, and motivated staff to fill vacancies across our six schools. To find out more about why working for the Trust is an exciting and innovative opportunity explore our websites, get in touch or come and visit us.
What is Invictus Education Trust?
The Trust comprises of six secondary schools in the West Midlands/South Staffordshire area. The Invictus Education Trust was formed in March 2015 by a group of like-minded schools:
· Crestwood School - Kingswinford, Dudley
· Ellowes Hall Sports College - Lower Gornal, Dudley
· Kinver High School - Kinver, South, South Staffs
· Leasowes High School - Halesowen, West Midlands
· Wombourne High School (formerly Ounsdale High School) - Wombourne, South Staffs
· Pedmore High School - Stourbridge, West Midlands
Crestwood, Ellowes, Kinver and Wombourne were the original founding schools and converted to academy status in March 2015. Leasowes High School joined the Trust in December 2016 and Pedmore High School joined in September 2018.
In addition to the high quality secondary education provided to our students, the Trust also provides further education and pathways to a life-long career, or higher education through the Invictus Sixth Form, offering a full range of high-quality academic courses, all taught by well-qualified, experienced, full-time staff, who are an invaluable link between education and industry and help students to achieve their ambitions.
Why teach at an Invictus School?
As well as aiming for outstanding academic success, we are trying to provide the richest possible set of experiences for our students. Partly inspired by the Public School system, we know that the fields of sport, culture, performing arts and cadets provision, will give our students the opportunity to gain in maturity and confidence. The hope is that students will be well-rounded individuals who will have enjoyed their journey with us.
Invictus is looking for teachers who can look beyond the classroom and see the wider connections between education, employment and life-long learning.
At Invictus schools there is a strong emphasis on achievement and excellence. We want our students to be inquisitive, knowledgeable and excited about learning, and we expect our staff to make every effort to bring out the very best in all our students.
Working at Invictus Education Trust
All teaching staff are appointed on standard teaching contracts in line with Teachers Pay and Conditions Document, which ensures consistency in terms of pay, holiday entitlement, and pension contributions. Teaching commitments are in line with general expectations across the secondary sector.
Invictus Education Trust offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression, we believe in ‘growing our own’. Wider opportunities for CPD, Masters Qualifications and Leadership roles are available and fully supported.
Ten Great Reasons to work at Invictus Education Trust
1. Elite educational experience for our students
2. Passionate and committed students
3. Working for a leading Academy Trust
4. To work in a caring and friendly environment with a ‘can do attitude’
5. The opportunity to develop and grow your curriculum area
6. A wide range of extra-curriculum activities to get involved with
7. Opportunity to teach Sixth Form Students
8. The opportunity to work with external educational experts
9. The opportunity to work across the Trust schools
10. Excellent CPD and career development
Working in the West Midlands/South Staffordshire
Our schools offer both urban and rural living, with affordable housing and close links to motorways and airports. The West Midlands/South Staffordshire areas are a great place to live.